Carolyn Goodwin Legislative Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
Join DAHU on Thursday, August 19 for the Carolyn Goodwin Legislative Forum, featuring:
Lunch presentation from Mike and Shannon Meroney, TAHU’s outstanding Austin lobbyists.
Successes and Stratagems from the Texas Legislature’s 87th Session (CE offered)
NOTE: Our afternoon panel has changed. Due to the Texas legislature’s special session, our afternoon will feature Janet Trautwein, Chief Executive Officer of NAHU and President of the NAHU Education Foundation in Washington, D.C.
- Janet will speak about NAHU’s lobbying priorities, the health care landscape under the Biden presidency, transparency requirements and MORE.
- Your chance to ask questions about health care, health insurance, PBMs, COVID-19 and anything related to our industry – and share your business knowledge with our lobbyists at a state and national level.
Final presentation from Scott Wham, Director of Compliance and Innovation, Kistler Tiffany Benefits; Chair of NAHU’s 2020-2021 Legislative Council; and President of the Greater Philadelphia Association of Health Underwriters.
Population health disparities – what are they, and how do they affect consumers, your clients, and the future of employer health benefits?
Happy Hour to follow.
- DAHU Member Lunch Only$35$350$0
- DAHU Member Client Lunch Only$35$350$0
- NAIFA Dallas Member Lunch Only$35$350$0
- Guest Lunch Only$50$500$0
- Full Day DAHU Member$70$700$0
- DAHU Member Client Full Day$70$700$0
- NAIFA Dallas Member Full Day$70$700$0
- Guest Full Day$100$1000$0
- Table Sponsor for 8$1,500$1,5000$0